Address: 115 S. 2nd Street, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83814
There is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d’Alene Resort…
With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America’s most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder Lake Coeur d’Alene has been christened the “Playground of the Northwest”.
At The Coeur d’Alene Resort we have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, and world-class golf which includes the world’s only floating green, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide.
The Coeur d’Alene Resort offers lakefront and lakeview rooms and suites, designed from the ground up with guest comfort in mind. Each room is exquisite, featuring superior sound proofing, individual ventilation units, elevated beds, sofas, spacious bathrooms, widescreen LCD flat-panel television displays, CD players, high-speed internet access and reading chairs. All maximize the spectacular views of Lake Coeur d’Alene and surrounding mountains, while providing guests with an upscale residential atmosphere while on their Coeur d’Alene vacation. The Coeur d’Alene Resort is pet friendly, ask a reservations specialist for details.
Home of the world’s only Floating Green, stunning lake views and finely manicured course conditions, The Coeur d’Alene golf experience is an amazing round of golf and so much more.
Arrive in a handcrafted lake shuttle. A personal forecaddie takes care of every need. Luxury golf carts with interactive touchscreen GPS are ready for the round.
Play finely groomed tees, fairways and Bent Grass greens with surprise lake views at every turn.
Experts at Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and Condé Nast Traveler agree – a round at The Coeur d’Alene is a golf experience like no other…
Take a journey to a land of big water and tall cedars.
A place where water is everywhere – calming, powerful, uplifting. It flows, splashes, soothes, invigorates and cleanses.
Where Nature’s finest Northwest elements mingle; wild, elegant, a treat for all the senses.
Water & Stone
These primitive and magnificent elements shaped our landscape in ancient glacial ways. They inhabit our mountains and valleys. Water flows down from the heights in streams, rivers and alpine lakes. Stone presents a wild beauty at every turn.
Water and stone combine to create the ultimate SPA experience. The Coeur d’Alene Spa signature therapies come from the seasons and moods of the great Northwest.
The Coeur d’Alene Resort creates one-of-a-kind encounters drawn from the very essence of nature…
For four consecutive years, The Coeur d’Alene Resort Spa has been ranked one of the top resort spas in America, according to Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List, and MSNBC.com named it one of the “World’s Most Romantic Spas”.
• Dockside - The impressive menu includes classic cuisine, an 18-foot-long salad bar and oh-so-tasty Gooey’s desserts.
• Tito’s Italian Grill & Wine Shop - The Mediterranean-infused menu includes delicious fire-baked pizzas, and Tito’s Wine Shop has a full selection of wines at retail prices.
• Lakeview Lounge - This elegant lounge on The Resort’s 7th floor makes anything a special occasion.
• Beverly’s - The 5-star cuisine includes distinctive Northwest flavors, innovative signature dishes, and the Pacific Northwest’s largest wine cellar.
• Bonsai - Flavor and fun top the menu at this entertaining Pan-Asian restaurant.
• Whispers - Whispers’ barstaff puts a superb twist on the classic shaker martini, with flavors like Cosmo, Lemon Drop or Chocolate.
• Cedar’s Floating Restaurant - No trip to Coeur d’Alene is complete without dinner at this legendary landmark.
• Floating Green Restaurant - The restaurant offers casual indoor or patio dining, serving Northwest-inspired cuisine and traditional fare with full bar service and an excellent wine selection.
• Boardwalk Bar - A lakeside favorite, serving cocktails, light fare and stunning views across Lake Coeur d’Alene.
• Room Service - Our best kept secret. Select from a varied menu ranging from snacks and munchies to a quick and light breakfast to a gourmet full-course dinner.
• Taphouse Unchained - With 24 microbrews and ciders on tap, a full service bar and a cycling-friendly menu, it’s open to all cyclists, hikers, beachgoers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Please CLICK HERE to reserve your room now, or contact The Coeur d’Alene Reservations directly at 855-752-7351 and reference group code PACB17.
$269.00 – plus tax and fees, per room, per night
If you have any questions, contact PACB at (717) 231-7447 or by email at email@example.com.