Tips for Celebrating Community Banking Month
Host an Open House
- Contact your local Chamber of Commerce to let them know about Community Banking Month and ask to hold a Business After Hours event.
- Call your local legislators and invite them to have lunch at your bank (with your directors!). Need help? Contact Allison Coccia, PACB Director of Government Relations.
- A new branch is certainly cause for celebration! Invite your customers to join at your new location.
- Offer to give bank tours to your local elementary school kids. Everyone loves a field trip!
Decorate your Bank
- Do something special to decorate for Community Banking Month – your employees will surely have ideas!
- Ask the local schools to have their students draw pictures of the bank and display them.
Get your Customers Involved
- Organize a blood drive, canned food collection, or even a cell phone collection.
- Host a cookout in your parking lot to show your customers you care about the community.
- Celebrating a milestone this year? Tie that into your Community Banking Month activities!
Appreciate your Customers with FREE Stuff
- Raffle gift baskets off to your customers.
- Reward your customers with special discounts on new products and services during Community Banking Month!