Community Banking Week is your time to shine! Take some pictures of your bank and employees doing what they do best – serving the community. We want to know everything you did throughout the week to spread the word about community banking.
Submit your activities in the 2013 Best of the Best Contest to see how you measure up!
Entries will be evaluated within the following three categories:
1. Community Involvement/Service
2. Children’s Project
3. Senior Citizens’ Project
*Each member institution is limited to one entry per category. Make it count!
• Detailed description of activities
• Description of activities impact
• Employee participant count
• Customer inclusion count
• Press clippings from your event
• Samples of materials distributed
• High resolution photos from event
• Anything else unique to your event
Projects will be judged on the following criteria: innovation & creativity of project/event; number of people affected/participating in event; and success in promoting community banking. The winning institution in each category will be highlighted in the June edition of Transactions.
Return completed form, description, and photographs to:
• firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Best of the Best 2013 – [Bank Name]” (preferred method)
• “Community Banking Week Contest,” PACB, PO Box 5319, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Entries must be postmarked by May 17, 2013.
To download a printable pdf of the 2013 Best-of-the-Best entry form, CLICK HERE!