PACB Office Closed, Work Continues
PACB staff will be working remotely, effective immediately, in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We hope to be back in the office some time during the week of March 30, but we will be guided by the recommendations of the the Governor, PA Department of Health, and other relevant public health officials in making that decision.
Despite the fact that we are taking this extraordinary step, our staff is committed to carrying out ongoing responsibilities. We will be readily accessible by email or by leaving a voicemail on our office phone system. Although we will not be physically present in the PACB office, we are committed to being readily available to our members and allies.
Coronavirus Resources for Community Bankers and Consumers
The Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers (PACB) is helping support the banking industry and its consumers navigate the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic by offering information and resources from state and federal regulatory agencies, health organizations, and industry allies. Regulatory agencies have encouraged financial institutions to work with customers impacted by the coronavirus. Customers experiencing difficulties beyond their control should work directly with their financial institutions.
- PA Department of Banking and Securities: Coronavirus Information and Guidance https://www.dobs.pa.gov/Businesses/Pandemic%20Information%20and%20Guidance/Pages/default.aspx
- PA Department of Health: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
- Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) Coronavirus Resources: https://www.icba.org/news/Crisis-Preparedness?utm_source=informz&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=informz&_zs=Iw77W&_zl=uLS12
- OCC Bulletin: Pandemic Planning — Working With Customers Affected by Coronavirus and Regulatory Assistance https://www.occ.gov/news-issuances/bulletins/2020/bulletin-2020-15.html
- FDIC Coronavirus Information for Bankers and Consumers https://www.fdic.gov/coronavirus/index.html
- Federal Reserve: https://www.federalreserve.gov/
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/summary.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fsummary.html
Database Conversion Is In Process and We Need Your Help!
PACB has begun the conversion process to move to a more modern, efficient membership database. Having good data is a critical element. We will be contacting each of our Associate Members to ask for your help in cleaning up the information we currently have on file for your company. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Preferred Provider Spotlight
Since 1994, ICI has assisted banks and credit unions to assess, cost justify, evaluate and convert core processing, mobile banking, lockbox, lending, document imaging, CRM, check processing, branch and online banking solutions. ICI has performed over 900 engagements for nearly 500 bank and credit union clients in 49 U.S. states and in countries on four continents. As those figures indicate, ICI enjoys repeat engagements with many clients. ICI also provides guidance in vendor management, IT governance, and risk and regulatory compliance. The ICI management team is comprised of former financial industry core processing vendors and banking executives. With a background steeped in industry experience, we truly understand our bank and credit union clients’ needs and goals. Because we have served in senior roles with vendor companies, ICI consultants are in a unique position to negotiate a superior price with meaningful, long-range contractual terms. ICI is a privately held firm which is nimble and cost-effective, compared to large integration firms.
Jeff Trice, SVP
9120 High Banks Dr.
Easton, MD 21601
Office phone: 410.822.7451
Mobile Phone: 410.829.2657
Check out the entire list of Preferred Providers and learn about how PACB Services can bring solutions for your community bank.
Using PACB Services Preferred Provider Network indirectly supports the PACB to help keep dues stable and allows PACBSI to invest Preferred Provider compensation to keep PA’s community banks strong and independent.
The PACB Services Corporation is a for-profit wholly-owned subsidiary of the PACB.
PACB Associate Members
PACB has more than 75 organizations that provide important services for the Community Banking Industry. Review the current list and familiarize yourself with them and their services. They support PACB and community banks across PA.