How does working with a Preferred Provider...
- Quality products and services from vendors that have been initially vetted by a Board of community banking peers.
- Preferred pricing and enhanced services based on aggregate purchasing power available to every size financial institution.
- Financial commitment from these companies to support community banking and the Association that exclusively represents it.
- Preferred Providers significant involvement in the PACB as subject-matter experts, corporate sponsors and exhibitors.
- Marketing services fees paid to PACBSI are utilized to directly support the advancement and growth of community banking initiatives across the Commonwealth.
- PACB Services, Inc. directly supports the PACB through corporate sponsorships and the assumption of personnel and facilities expense allocation.