Does your community bank have a job opening you would like us to list here for you? Let us know and we will post it on our website.
Coatesville Savings Bank
, a 100-year-old, independent, mutual bank with 5 branches serving western Chester County and eastern Lancaster County, with assets of $215,000,000, is looking for a creative and energetic new President to lead the Bank into its next century. A thorough understanding of all aspects of banking, including finances, budget management, regulatory matters, operations, lending, collections, marketing, strategic planning, and personnel management (attraction of talent, training, and motivation) is required. The ideal candidate will also have supervisory experience in a bank of similar size and familiarity with the market area.
The Bank is looking for a strong, innovative leader with excellent communication skills to work with the Board of Trustees and the senior management team. The new President will be expected to oversee the development of products, procedures and strategies that will result in carefully managed growth, improved profitability, and exceptional performance in all aspects of banking when compared to peers. The President will also act as an ambassador for the Bank in the communities it serves; interacting with government officials, regulators, community leaders and customers; and in that capacity will be expected to enhance the image of the institution.
Finally, the Bank is looking for a candidate who enjoys a challenge, has the courage to make difficult decisions, and will help the Bank evolve in response to new technology and changing market conditions while maintaining a commitment to the ideals of community banking. It is recognized that this will require a delicate balance and an exceptional leader. The Bank offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an outstanding work environment to someone meeting that description. Coatesville Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Qualified candidates may send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Columbia Bank & Trust Co.
, a strong, independent community bank with over $700 million in assets and 195 employees headquartered in Bloomsburg PA, seeks full-time Marketing Manager in our Bloomsburg, PA office to help promote our products and services, build our brand and advance our community-centered business philosophy. This position reports to the VP, Marketing Director. The selected candidate will have a combination of a Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field with three (3) years’ experience in digital marketing.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will combine your knowledge of web and digital marketing to effectively communicate with and engage our customers and our community.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing company website, social media platforms, email marketing and digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to design, implement, update, and communicate online services that ensure a positive online journey for users and customers.
- Researching industry and digital marketing trends; implementing best practices; and analyzing key performance metrics.
- Assists with other marketing department projects and initiatives as required.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and promotes the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety, soundness, and compliance with all regulatory requirements. This includes annual Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training and complying with all BSA rules and regulations as they pertain to the job position within the Bank.
Requirements: The selected candidate must have the following skills:
- Demonstrated excellent writing and communication abilities
- Solid understanding of PPC, SEO, and SEM
- Working knowledge of CMS and social engagement software
- Excellent analytical skills, including familiarity with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of media editing software, including Adobe CC a plus.
We provide a competitive compensation and excellent benefit package including 401(k), paid holidays and vacation. To be considered for this position, please send resume, cover letter and writing sample to:
First Columbia Bank & Trust Co.
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 240
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Or via email to:
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected Vets, and individuals with disabilities.