Attack and Penetration Testing Services From Snodgrass
Snodgrass A+P testing engagements are performed by certified ethical hackers and a licensed penetration tester, the highest certification available in the IT security field. Snodgrass’s approach effectively identifies risks through both internal and external testing and social engineering. Some highlights from their penetration tests follow:
- They utilize CORE Impact Professional, which they believe to be among the best exploitation software on the market
- They use Tenable’s Nessus product, which they believe to be among the most trusted vulnerability scanners that can perform both authenticated and unauthenticated scans
- They follow a layered security approach and verify results to ensure threats discovered are real threats and not false-positive results
- They use a combination of automated tools and manual processes to review the security of the bank’s network
- They provide a non-technical executive summary as well as an extremely detailed report that identifies the risk, details our observations during testing, and provides remediation plans for their observations
Jeremy s. Burris, CISA, CISSP, MCP, L|PT, CPTS, C|EH, CICP, ECSA, Security+
Principal, Technology Services Group
2009 Mackenzie Way, Suite 340
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066-5338
Check out the entire list of Preferred Providers and learn about how PACB Services can bring solutions for your community bank.
Using PACB Services Preferred Provider Network indirectly supports the PACB to help keep dues stable and allows PACBSI to invest Preferred Provider compensation to keep PA’s community banks strong and independent.
The PACB Services Corporation is a for-profit wholly-owned subsidiary of the PACB.