PACB Services, Inc.
PACB Services, Inc. (PACBSI) works closely with 12 Preferred Providers to bring solutions for growth, product expansion, expense reduction and competitive advantages to PACB member institutions.
PACB Services Inc.: “Committed to working with Product & Service Providers that Support Community Banking”
Our Preferred Provider Network vendors have entered into formal agreements with PACBSI to offer community banks value-added services, high-touch relationships and preferred packages and pricing, all while supporting the PACB and the community banking industry.
HOW DOES WORKING WITH A PREFERRED PROVIDER BENEFIT YOUR BANK, YOUR ASSOCIATION AND THE INDUSTRY?
- Quality products and services from vendors that have been initially vetted by a Board of community banking peers.
- Preferred pricing and enhanced services based on aggregate purchasing power available to every size financial institution.
- Financial commitment from these companies to support community banking and the Association that exclusively represents it.
- Preferred Providers significant involvement in the PACB as subject-matter experts, corporate sponsors and exhibitors.
- Marketing services fees paid to PACBSI are utilized to directly support the advancement and growth of community banking initiatives across the Commonwealth.
- PACB Services, Inc. directly supports the PACB through corporate sponsorships and the assumption of personnel and facilities expense allocation.
Utilizing the PACBSI Preferred Provider Network indirectly supports the PACB to help keep dues stable and allows PACBSI to invest Preferred Provider compensation to keep PA’s Community Banks Strong and competitive.
The Preferred Provider Network is: A WIN for you, a WIN for PACB & a WIN for community banking!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Barbara Holbert, PACBSI President/CEO at 717.231.7447 or email@example.com.