The wait is over… PACB is pleased to announce the theme for Community Banking Week 2012: “That’s My Bank!” We will be celebrating Community Banking Week from April 2-7, 2012, as part of the national Community Banking Month.
This is the perfect opportunity to show what your bank and employees do best – serve the community! Reach out to as many local individuals and organizations as you can; inform everyone about all the great things community banks do for the community.
PACB will create marketing materials (i.e. posters, table tents, stickers and more) to support your bank. In addition, we’ll provide sample letters and press releases so that you can notify the media about your activities.
And speaking of activities, here are some ideas to help make Community Banking Week a success in your area:
1. Show you care by sponsoring a blood, clothing, or even
2. Host a seminar on retirement planning or smart investing.
3. Invite local schools or scout troops to tour your bank.
4. Host a charity event like a race or an auction.
5. Create a lobby display highlighting your small
6. Speak to civic groups or senior centers to reach new
audiences and convey the importance of community banking.
7. Host an open house complete with tours, refreshments,
contests and giveaways.
These are just a few of the endless possibilities to make your bank shine. We hope you will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to share your love of community banking. Be sure to include your entire organization in your festivities, invite the media to participate, and take lots of pictures! If you need anything to ensure a successful Community Banking Month, the PACB staff is happy to oblige. We are here to help you in all your efforts. Good luck and have fun!