1. Favorable pricing at all PACB events In 2020, the savings garnered by utilizing member pricing on just one booth and one-member convention registration or six educational programs covers member dues investment. Associate Member pricing is also available on exhibitions and corporate sponsorships.
2. FREE subscription to all PACB Publications Associate members receive PACB’s monthly newsmagazine Hometown Banker. Weekly legislative email updates and monthly e-newsletter.
3. Role in Leadership and the Future of PACB Associate members provide valuable industry expertise and knowledge to committees, task forces, strategy forums and PACB staff and leadership. They also serve as valuable speakers at PACB educational events. The PACB has an Associate Member Task Force that helps to determine strategies for Associate Member value.
4. Increased Awareness and Exposure of your Organization PACB looks to our associate members FIRST when producing original educational offerings, speaking events, and other product-oriented programs. We want to support those organizations that invest in community banking and its association.
5. Convention & Exhibition with Extensive Opportunities to Highlight Associates PACB’s Convention attracts more than 300 people and furnishes a high-quality networking atmosphere for our sponsors, exhibitors and Associate Members. You can attend and connect with PA’s community bankers.
6. Breaking news and information You will receive a copy of all PACB mailings, including community banker legislative alerts, notices on regulatory changes, educational programming and other timely information.
7. Listing in Associate Member Directory You will be included in a free alphabetized and service line listing in the PACB Association Online Member Directory.
8. Opportunity to Contribute to Hometown Banker Space is available in PACB’s monthly news magazine for articles from PACB Associate Members. Authoring an article and purchasing advertising greatly increases your visibility.
9. Increased Business Opportunity PACB members regularly look to our Associate Members and Preferred Vendors first when making purchasing decisions regarding a product or service.
10. Networking & Relationships From the Convention to committee meetings to educational programs and networking events—you will meet the leaders and decision-makers of community banking in Pennsylvania.